- Don't deal with the mess and hassle of hand washing and flat drying. Use Dryel on garments that you typically hand wash.
- Get 2 things done at once! Start your Dryel load in the dryer at the same time you start a laundry load in the wash.
- Discard the Dryel Dryer Activated cleaning cloth after use, but save the Dryel Fabric Protection Bag (reusable for up to 30 loads).
- To help reduce wrinkles, button or zip garments before putting them in the bag.
- Touch-up ironing may be necessary.
- Do not place any other garments in the dryer while using Dryel.
Note: Do not use Dryel on leather, velvet, suede, fur. Always test garments for colorfastness before use.